Welcome to SeisCode
SeisCode is a community repository for software used in seismological and related fields. SeisCode offers a home for projects that can range from simple web pages with file downloads to full blown source code management with issue tracking. SeisCode allows others to discover your software and for authors to build a community around software packages. For more information visit the SeisCode page.
To search for projects/programs by browsing the projects list or by using the search box at the upper right corner.
To get started making your own projects please visit the SeisCode Wiki for guidance.
Another recommended site for finding seismological and related software is ORFEUS Seismological Software Library .
- PRESTo Early Warning System
- Station Analysis Tools
- JRG, the RG Seismic Processing System for Java
- Seismic Handler
- Filter Picker
- Trace DSP
- Parameter Estimation and Inverse Problems Example Code and Associated Subroutines
- JAVA version of PITSA (JPITSA)
- MUSTANG Progress Reporting
- Seismic Analysis Code (SAC)