Welcome to SeisCode
SeisCode is a community repository for software used in seismological and related fields. SeisCode offers a home for projects that can range from simple web pages with file downloads to full blown source code management with issue tracking. SeisCode allows others to discover your software and for authors to build a community around software packages. For more information visit the SeisCode page.
To search for projects/programs by browsing the projects list or by using the search box at the upper right corner.
To get started making your own projects please visit the SeisCode Wiki for guidance.
Another recommended site for finding seismological and related software is ORFEUS Seismological Software Library .
- Station Analysis Tools
- Filter Picker
- JAVA version of PITSA (JPITSA)
- PRESTo Early Warning System
- Parameter Estimation and Inverse Problems Example Code and Associated Subroutines
- JRG, the RG Seismic Processing System for Java
- Seismic Handler
- Trace DSP
- Seismic Analysis Code (SAC)
- MUSTANG Progress Reporting