Welcome to SeisCode
SeisCode is a community repository for software used in seismological and related fields. SeisCode offers a home for projects that can range from simple web pages with file downloads to full blown source code management with issue tracking. SeisCode allows others to discover your software and for authors to build a community around software packages. For more information visit the SeisCode page.
To search for projects/programs by browsing the projects list or by using the search box at the upper right corner.
To get started making your own projects please visit the SeisCode Wiki for guidance.
- AmaSeis source code
- Station Analysis Tools
- Seismic Analysis Code (SAC)
- PRESTo Early Warning System
- Seismic Waves
- Seismic Eruption
- Seismic Handler
- Trace DSP
- miniSEED Inspector (msi)
- Filter Picker
- IRIS ini4j
- Research Ready Datasets to MUSTANG Linkage
- Java Web Service Library (IRIS-WS)
- MA-CME, the ModelAssembler Community Seismic Modeling Environment
- Mustang PDF
- JRG, the RG Seismic Processing System for Java
- JAVA version of PITSA (JPITSA)
- Web Service Shell
- FDSN StationXML-SEED Converter
Web Service Shell:
Web Service Shell 2 Released
Web Service Shell version 2 is a major update that allows the addition of multiple endpoints, more flexibility in service names and the ability to proxy more than one file.