Welcome to SeisCode
SeisCode is a community repository for software used in seismological and related fields. SeisCode offers a home for projects that can range from simple web pages with file downloads to full blown source code management with issue tracking. SeisCode allows others to discover your software and for authors to build a community around software packages. For more information visit the SeisCode page.
To search for projects/programs by browsing the projects list or by using the search box at the upper right corner.
To get started making your own projects please visit the SeisCode Wiki for guidance.
- AmaSeis source code
- Station Analysis Tools
- Seismic Analysis Code (SAC)
- PRESTo Early Warning System
- Seismic Eruption
- Seismic Waves
- Seismic Handler
- Trace DSP
- miniSEED Inspector (msi)
- Filter Picker
- Research Ready Datasets to MUSTANG Linkage
- IRIS ini4j
- Java Web Service Library (IRIS-WS)
- MA-CME, the ModelAssembler Community Seismic Modeling Environment
- Mustang PDF
- Web Service Shell
- JRG, the RG Seismic Processing System for Java
- JAVA version of PITSA (JPITSA)
- FDSN StationXML-SEED Converter
Web Service Shell:
Web Service Shell 2.4 Release
Web Service Shell 2.4 is released with bug fixes and a few new features. Documentation can be found on the Wiki page and the war file can be downloaded from the Files page.