WSS 1.1.10 Released
- Issue 473 – Update error response for service root documentation page. Now, information is more clearly displayed when the root documentation page is not available.
- Issue 688 – A new resource endpoint has been added (‘v2/swagger’). The respective parameter ‘swaggerV2URL’ has been added to the service configuration file (SERVICENAME-1-service.cfg).
- Issue 690 – Updated error handling when the service WADL is not found.
- Issue 707 – Fixed a bug where start and end times were not listed in the service usage logs if the times were not specified in the query.
- Issue 724 – Added the boolean parameter ‘corsEnabled’ to the service configuration file to include the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header in the HTTP response.
- Issue 733 – A new resource endpoint has been added (‘info’). The respective parameter ‘infoHandlerProgram’ has been added to the service configuration file (SERVICENAME-1-service.cfg)