Web Service Shell 2.4 Release
Web Service Shell 2.4 is released with bug fixes and a few new features. Documentation can be found on the Wiki page and the war file can be downloaded from the Files page.
New features include
- relaxed-validation mode so that handler parameters can be changed slightly without redeploying the service
- the ability to create an IP white list per endpoint
- if errors occur while reading configuration files, continue to process respective files to facilitate problem resolution
Bug fixes include
- correcting the order of output fields in usage log output
- enable corsEnabled property for error handling in the same way as successful queries
- re-enable operation with Glassfish 4.x server
Please see the main documentation on the Wiki page for a complete list of changes.