A library written in C for reading and writing miniSEED formatted data.
Detailed information is available in the Wiki.
This library supports the following features:
- Parse miniSEED records into easily readable structures
- Organize data into continuous time series segments
- Writing (creation) of miniSEED records
- Low level access to record details
- Support for most miniSEED data encoding formats
- Helper routines for printing data details
- Automatic and transparent detection of byte order
The library is known to work on Unix, Linux, Mac OSX and Windows platforms.
- Category: Library
- Language: C / C++