A library written in C for reading and writing miniSEED formatted data.
Access the source code from either "Files" or the "Repository" sections.
This library supports the following features:
- Parse miniSEED records into easily readable structures
- Organize data into continuous time series segments
- Writing (creation) of miniSEED records
- Low level access to record details
- Support for most miniSEED data encoding formats
- Helper routines for printing data details
- Automatic and transparent detection of byte order
The library is known to work on Unix, Linux, Mac OSX and Windows platforms.
- Homepage: http://www.iris.edu/dms/nodes/dmc/software/downloads/libmseed/
- Category: Library
- Language: C / C++
- Keywords: miniSEED SEED
Manager: Chad Trabant