Command line program to perform time series signal processing.
Input formats can be either miniSEED or SAC.
Download source code from the Files section.
Communityware: No official IRIS support is expressed or implied, bug reports gladly received.
- Low-pass filter (with specified order), double or single pass options
- High-pass filter (with specified order), double or single pass options
- Band-pass filter (with specified orders), double or single pass options
- Remove instrument response
- Using evalresp with specified SEED RESP files
- Using Poles and Zeros (SAC convention)
- Using specified frequency range or automated determination
- Differentiate using 2 point (uncentered) method
- Integrate using trapezoidal (midpoint) method
- Remove mean from time series
- Scale the data samples by a specified factor
- Scale the data samples by inverse of specified factor
- Decimate time series by specified factor
- Apply symmetric taper to time series with specified width and method
- Apply a Maclaurin type polynomial with given coefficients
- Calculate envelope of time series
- Trim time series to latest start and earliest end
- Rotate component sets, 2-D or 3-D
- Calculate simple time series statistics
- minimum, maximum, mean, standard deviation, RMS
Further descriptions are given in the man page included with the source code.
- Category: Data Processing
- Language: C / C++
miniseed sac dsp signal processing