- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/17/2014
- Last connection: 08/20/2018
- 08:52 AM Web Service Shell Bug #990: service.cfg file parses incorrectly if a space occurs after a continuation backslash
- Re-listed and fixed as issue #1 at https://github.com/iris-edu/webserviceshell
- 02:47 PM Web Service Shell Bug #991: stall and apparent deadlock between write in stopProcess and writeNormal threads
- Added an ExecutorService to stop the stopProcess write if needed, and continue with the kill process.
git commit -...
- 10:51 AM Web Service Shell Bug #991 (New): stall and apparent deadlock between write in stopProcess and writeNormal threads
- while WebServiceShell is writing data, a timer thread is operating that can stop the data writing thread if max time ...
- 10:32 AM Web Service Shell Bug #990 (New): service.cfg file parses incorrectly if a space occurs after a continuation backslash
- Preliminary investigation shows that Java's Properties load method handles a space after a backslash as a new line ra...
- 11:26 AM Web Service Shell Feature #632: status mechanism for handlers
- This feature can be implemented with the existing WSS functionality using the allowedIPs capability to distinguish be...
- 03:32 PM Web Service Shell Feature #974: add new configuration file type to assist in application initialization
- git commit -m "issue 974 - add feature to allow a java application access to a new type of cfg file with suffix -appi...
- 11:18 AM Web Service Shell Feature #974 (New): add new configuration file type to assist in application initialization
- Station has a need for additional configuration information at startup time which is not provided by WebServiceShell ...
- 09:58 AM Web Service Shell Bug #432: hostname in dataselect and station usage is an IP, not an hostname
- Potentially large negative impact on performance and may also leave some addresses unresolved.
- 09:55 AM Web Service Shell Feature #738: Need to be able to set the extension to Content-Disposition file names indepenent from format value
- An alternative solution is possible with the use of arbitrary headers now being allowed from the handler, issue 767
- 09:41 AM Web Service Shell Bug #860: Add filtering to CmdProcessor wfstat logging for miniseed output
- mseed specific code in web service shell may be deprecated and removed in the future, so this feature would not be ne...
Also available in: Atom