- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/08/2013
- Last connection: 09/20/2018
- 11:26 AM EMTF FCU Revision 43: Two fixes: 1) allow for incomplete site lists in edi2xml, and 2) fix xml_write and related codes to write out a large errorbar 1.0e+32 instead of skipping the NaN errors. This is important because, as Max Moorkamp found out, some libraries in C++ do not allow for missing lines in XML matrices. Also, these converted to zeros in EDIs before and that was not a good solution either.
- 01:01 PM EMTF FCU Revision 42: One more file name character length adjustment! Now all lengthy file names should be accommodated. Or at least I hope so.
- 11:41 AM EMTF FCU Revision 41: Changed character length limits to allow for monstrous file names for *.zmm in USMTArray.
- 06:39 PM EMTF FCU Revision 40: Fixed an indexing bug that gfortran complained about. Added clean_xml.pl to remove special chars from files (these are causing xml2edi.pl to crash).
- 10:35 AM EMTF FCU Revision 39: This is a minor revision: fixed an example configuration script embedded in the edi2xml.f90 and z2xml.f90 codes.
- 01:11 PM EMTF FCU Revision 38: xml2edi updated to use DATAID (site ID) for SECTID in EDI files, instead of truncating the processing tag to 16 chars.
- 03:11 PM EMTF FCU Revision 37: Erroneous message in the last commit. In fact, this commit was focused on fixing the declination model as extracted from the XML lists, e.g., IGRF-13.
- 03:08 PM EMTF FCU Revision 36: Minor changes related to the lengthy processing tag names; these caused errors at the point of EDI file writing.
- 01:24 PM EMTF FCU Revision 35: Minor changes related to the lengthy processing tag names; these caused errors at the point of EDI file writing.
Also available in: Atom