- Registered on: 03/16/2012
- Last connection: 05/22/2016
- FDSN StationXML-SEED Converter (Reporter, 01/02/2013)
- irisFetch (Manager, 11/05/2012)
- IRIS Supported Software (Manager, 07/11/2012)
- JWEED (Reporter, 07/28/2013)
- SeisCode (Developer, Reporter, 06/26/2012)
- The simplest project (Manager, 07/09/2012)
- The Waveform Suite (Manager, Developer, 03/16/2012)
- Web Service Fetch scripts (Reporter, 03/19/2013)
- Web Service Shell (Reporter, 12/13/2012)
Reported issues: 46
- 01:48 AM irisFetch Feature #580 (Resolved): Add support for using the IRIS Federator
- Hi Robert,
I think it's good to go. But there'll always be more I could add to it. Here's the irisFetch.m file for...
- 01:44 AM irisFetch Feature #579 (Resolved): Add support for writing structured data to SAC
- Hi Robert,
The documentation has been updated, and spelling corrected.
Since irisFetch now incorporates the federat...
- 02:41 AM irisFetch Feature #580: Add support for using the IRIS Federator
- Another question:
Should I include a way for users to send the results of an arbitrary federator request into Trace?...
- 02:37 AM irisFetch Feature #580 (In Progress): Add support for using the IRIS Federator
- I have added simple support for the IRS federator.
To use it, use irisFetch.Traces and add a 'federated' option.
- 01:42 PM irisFetch Feature #579 (Resolved): Add support for writing structured data to SAC
- OK. I think this should do it.
to write out either trace structures or javatraces...
- 05:59 AM irisFetch Feature #579: Add support for writing structured data to SAC
- spent 13h20m implementing and writing into irisFetch. Right now I just have a couple small items (dates) to touch on...
- 12:50 AM irisFetch Feature #579 (In Progress): Add support for writing structured data to SAC
- There are a few ways this could be implemented:
# Create a new method that writes an existing structure or array o...
- 03:37 PM irisFetch Wiki edit: Wiki (#12)
- 03:03 PM FDSN StationXML-SEED Converter Bug #407: 8bits ascii char in dataless
- Yes, it looks like it is not looking into the extended character set at all, for neither program. Notice, that the v...
- 03:26 PM irisFetch Wiki edit: Earthscope2013 (#25)
Also available in: Atom